Digital Marketing Manager
- London, London
- Posted 31st October 2017
- £45000 - £50000 per Annum
- Ref: DMMX50
You'll be managing a digital marketing exec and reporting directly into the Head of Marketing. As this is a brand new role - this provides an excellent opportunity for you to make this role your own and grow with the business.
* Overall responsibility for maximising ROI on digital new customer acquisition
* Full responsibility for all digital channels including PPC and SEO
* Contribute to the group marketing plan including website, social media and CRM channels
* Accountable for driving all traffic to the desired digital entities
* Experienced in managing PPC campaigns and Adwords
* Excellent SEO understanding and application
* A background in managing successful digital campaigns
* A good understanding of social media channels
* Experience of CMS and Analytics
* Email marketing would be advantageous
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!