- London, London
- Posted 4th December 2017
- £35000 - £45000 per Annum
- Ref: CM/486576532
The key function of your role is to provide the effective and accurate production of periodic reporting of their performance calculations with key responsibilities such as:
- To calculate and interpret attribution analysis on a variety of equity Funds
- Use internal systems to produce factsheets, board and quantitative reports
- Competitor analysis for use by our Client Service teams and associated teams globally
- A wide variety of performance reporting requirements,
- Stakeholder management across a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Ad-hoc requests, analysis
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
*Performance measurement experience within Investment Management environment.
*Good working knowledge of proprietary systems such as Bloomberg, Morningstar and Lipper.
*A solid mathematical background.
*Strong commercial awareness.
*Proficient in Microsoft Excel
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced performance reporting/analytical professional with experience from within an asset management environment who is looking for a very interesting and diverse role which will help further your career.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!