- Bristol, South West
- Posted 30th October 2017
- £45000 - £65000 per Annum
- Ref: CM/453735
The role will be to Lead a medium sized team responsible for accounting support tasks, ensure the firm fulfils its' financial reporting requirements and regulatory financial compliance, and provide insight into performance to management.
Responsible for the management of the accounting function to include :-
- Accounts reconciliations (Nominal/Sales/Purchase).
- Bank reconciliation.
- Management of staff
- Salaries and Pensions.
- Production of weekly target update.
- Production of monthly turnover and finance reports.
- Quarterly management accounts
- Annual Accounts with supporting Audit papers, liaising with Auditors through entire process.
- Quarterly VAT report.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of quarterly cash flow forecast.
- Liaising with leadership team to ensure all financial issues considered for new projects / wider business decisions.
This role would best suit a fully qualified accountant with 2-5 years PQE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), with experience of end to end accounting management and the ability to partner with senior stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and grow with the company as they expand rapidly. Please don't hesitate to submit your CV as this process will move very quickly.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!