- Bristol, South West
- Posted 24th April 2018
- £35000 - £45000 per Annum
- Ref: CM/312498
Key areas of responsibility:
* Review and sign-off of financial reconciliations, including settlement and investigation of outstanding balances
* Oversee the month end close process
* Oversight of journal preparation and review
* Assisting in implementation of change and processes
* Overseeing a team of 4 transactional focused accounts assistants
* Drive continuous improvement of processes in order to streamline and improve controls around tasks performed.
* Finalist/Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or have significant equivalent relevant experience
* Project management skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Able to develop expert understanding of relevant financial systems and processes
* Commercial awareness of market and industry environment
Great opportunity for someone looking to take that step up or for someone looking for a new challenge, enjoy a great environment, and really bulk up your finance management experience.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!