Senior Operations Data Insight Analyst
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 12th March 2018
- £30000 - £34000 per Annum + Competitive Benefits
- Ref: 603254
It presents a great opportunity for a Senior Operations Data Insight Analyst to join my client's MI team, to meet increasing business needs for data and to inform a number of strategic projects.
You will analyse both internal and external reports, run existing reports and develop new ones.
* Support the production of quality reports by developing reporting processes and identify areas where value can be added.
* Identify and implement key operational, financial, and historical measurements to use in operational day-to-day management.
* Gathering reporting requirements to support the business on a day to day basis, to allow the business to make informed decisions.
* Using appropriate statistical modelling techniques to provide high quality and thorough analysis of data and related processes to ensure business needs are continually anticipated and met.
* Maintain business intelligence processes and/or assist in the creation of new processes for
monitoring data quality processes.
* Analysis of existing customer dynamics to identify business improvement opportunities.
* Provide analyst support to business case development for business opportunities and strategies to determine what projects will provide the greatest return.
* Identify gaps in data and understanding and managing a range of analytical and modelling projects from inception to delivery.
* Providing accurate information within a set deadline.
* Pro-actively managing the support relationships with customers across the business.
* In order to be suitable for this role, you must be a friendly, confident and positive person who remains calm under pressure.
* You will have good time management and organisational skills and be able to deliver to deadlines.
* You will bring a good understanding of business drivers and service standards, and have a proactive approach to service improvement.
* You must have strong, professional communication skills and be able to work with all levels within the business.
* We are looking for someone with strong experience in analysing large data volumes from varying Sources.
* Proven experience in data mining, collation and dashboard creation.
For full information regarding this role, please contact Artis, initially with a CV for further information.
Artis Customer Contact is the South West's premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!