Lead Automation Test Analyst
- Taunton, South West
- Posted 13th June 2018
- £50000 - £55000 per Annum + 27 days, Pension
- Ref: 490242
Your division if successful will have a variety of practices and specialty teams that work closely with the business to deliver technology innovation and business value, utilising agile and continuous delivery practices.
* Develop DevOps Capability - through continuous integration, deployment, testing and delivery capabilities
* Continually improve the DevOps culture, tooling and processes
* Automate everything
* Use the following technology stack; Visual Studio, C#, Java, Ruby, Spec flow, Team Foundation Service, Jenkins, Hadoop, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, Cucumber, JMeter.
This role involves providing leadership at the technical level in the field of test automation across the organisation, it will include;
* Implementing and improving test automation frameworks
* Providing guidance to teams on overcoming automation challenges
* Providing mentoring to teams on writing test automation code
* Reviewing team's automation approach for adherence to good coding standards and approach
* Working with teams on implementing delivery pipelines
* 27 annual leave days per year, rising to 32 days after five years' service + Nine paid bank holidays
* Annual Salary Review
* Competitive Pension Scheme
* Flexible working hours scheme, including up to two days per month flexi leave
* At least five days' learning and development per year
* Professional membership subscriptions
* Talent management
* Mentoring (Mentee or Mentor) and coaching
* Car-share scheme
* Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
* Season ticket/bike loan
* Bicycle servicing for those who regularly cycle to work
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!